jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

Los ojos de mi Madre

Well, That's it, it's over, I wanna tell you , we had very good times and also fun so much fun, but just that, do you remember the first day? I was over there with my lost latin face in that noisy place, i have always hated the city, i was here just for a couple of months ago and i couldn't speak English, well, i know, really i haven't achieved to speak your language fine neither right now, but actually, i don't like it, i have never liked it, is not romantic ,too flat, without feeling, and i am now talking about this on English is just because i want you listening to me and understanding perfectly, it's as your shame three months here, when we were walking over the street and I stooped to you with a big and rude kiss, you got some color for first time, and didn't talk to me again about 3 hours after that, you were so angry, and I didn't understand I don't understand yet, you said something about be quiet and not express our love with kisses anywhere and something about to be respectful in front of the people and blablabla, that was odd, I just kissed you, whatever a commune friend met us that first evening and I tried to kiss your chic, I didn't do it after see your confused face, that was not the best beginning.

The next days I tried to teach you to dance, but I always finished dancing with Maira, she still keeps the “calor” in her blood, her mother is form Venezuela, I laugh every time when she reefers to you as “La Gringa que quiere ser latina sin caderas” obviously you didn't understanding that.

Yes I told you before and it's true I love you, I still love you, but that word, your word, it's a different feeling between us, I mean, when I had said “te amo” It's because there aren't more at the world , it's perfect , so strong, more than beauty, I don't know if these phrases have sense to you, it's like , you have said I love this food or your pets, can you see? , it's different, different as my “dia de los muertos” and your Halloween.

So i hope you can understand this, maybe not today, there was just a problem,it's that, you don't have my mother's eyes.

GmJ

2 comentarios:

ONIRISMO dijo...

Me gustó en general, aunque hace falta pulirlo (ya lo discutiremos). Me parece un final horrible y perfecto,lo entiendo, lograste tu cometido. Bien!

Yair... formando un mundo con palabritas dijo...

este texto me parece como una novela mexicana en inglés, pero en gral. es buena

yair